Comments & Complaints
SOFT UK is committed to providing an excellent service to its members and other beneficiaries. We aim to work in an open and accountable way that builds trust and respect. We have developed a Complaints Policy and Procedure that explains our approach to receiving complaints.
SOFT UK aims to resolve complaints quickly, fairly and effectively.
We aim to ensure that:
- Making a complaint is as easy as possible
- We treat a complaint as a clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service, which calls for an immediate response
- We deal with it promptly, politely and when appropriate confidentially
- We will respond in the correct way – for example, with an explanation, an apology or information on any action taken
- We will learn from complaints and use them to improve that services that we offer
- We review annually our complaints policy and procedures
SOFT UK recognizes that many concerns raised will be informal and we aim to deal with these quickly. In the first instance we would expect any complaint to be raised directly with the member of staff, volunteer or Trustee concerned. But if concerns cannot be satisfactorily resolved informally, then the formal complaints procedure should be followed.
Please download a copy of our Complaints Policy and Procedure.
SOFT UK is a member of the Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB). If you have any concerns about the way that we undertake our fundraising activities please download a copy of our Fundraising Complaints Procedure.