Many families chose to donate to SOFT UK in memory of a child who has died. Often this is to mark a special date such as their baby's birthday. Or the gift to SOFT is in place of a Christmas present.
These generous gifts provide hope to all families affected by Trisomy 13, Trisomy 18 and related conditions. We are hugely grateful for every one of these special gifts.
You can use the online donation service, MyDonate, to give a gift in memory of your loved one. Just follow this link to go direct to SOFT's in memory donation page.
Here are just some of the recent donations:
- Mr and Mrs Mansell - In memory of our much loved son Spencer James 09/01/2000 - 13/01/2000 x x x
- Rachel - In memory of Amanda, who would've been 8 years old this month. Never forgotten, forever loved, even though your life was not going to last. Mummy and Daddy love you. xxx
- Nigel & Marita Moxon - In loving memory of Lily-Fay, our precious baby daughter.
- The Cuffleys - Remembering our gorgeous niece Ayla Hope Reading at Christmas and always. With all our love beautiful girl. Auntie Tash, Uncle John and Olivia xxx
- The Readings - In memory of our beautiful Granddaughter Ayla Hope Reading at Christmas . Always remembered and loved. Nanny and Grandad Reading.
- Andy Lowe in memory of Catherine Grace Irene (Grace)
- Silver Aces Netball Club - In loving memory of beautiful Lola May Hillyard 13/05/2015 - 28/05/2015 Always loved, Never Forgotten
- Sarah - In loving memory of Beatrice who would have been 15 years old on 30th July.
- Nat, Mark, Fran, Becky, Letitia, Jon, Emma, Alice, Emma - In memory of our beautiful Mason who gave us so much happiness in such a short time. Your extended Aunties and Uncles love you so very much. Sleep tight baby boy.
- Aimee, Paul, Lewis & Dexter - Wishing Ayla a very Happy 3rd Birthday. Floaty kisses, Aimee, Paul, Lewis & Dexter xxx
- Ian and Carol Reading in memory of Ayla Hope Reading
- Scott, Mandy, Denley, Kelsey and Tegan - In memory of our son / brother Spence, passed 13th Jan 2000 would have been 15 years old on 9th Jan 2015, sending all our love and kisses, forever in our thoughts, Scott, Mandy, Denley, Kelsey and Tegan. XXXXX
- The Lake family and friends - Merry Christmas to all at SOFT UK. A donation in memory of our baby niece Alice. With love from the Lake family and our kind friends and family x
These SOFT families are currently accepting donations through their own online tribute fund. You can visit and leave a message with your donation.