SOFT UK was set up in 1991 so that families had someone to turn to following a diagnosis of trisomy 13, trisomy 18 or a related condition. These days, when the whole world is accessible through social media, many families still see the benefit in talking to, and meeting with, other families.
Sign up as a SOFT member today and you can:
- Come along to one of our free family events
- Chat to other SOFT families in the members' forum
- Place a remembrance star
- Receive updates on SOFT news and events
- Make your own personal pages for stories, photos and blogs
- Join the members' register for those caring for a baby or child
- Receive printed copies of the SOFT family booklets and twice-yearly newsletter (or opt to get it by email)
Membership is open to the whole family. Current SOFT members include parents, adult siblings, aunts and uncles, and grandparents.
To become a member of SOFT UK read the Code of Conduct and complete the Registration Form, then activate the link that is sent to your email address and this will complete your registration. Welcome to SOFT!
Chromosome 18 Europe's 4th biennial European Conference which will be taking place in Rome from August 5th-7th 2016. More info and bookings forms are available from their website.
We expect to have a new Charity Administrator on board in September. The email@example.com email will be monitored over the holidays but we apologise if it takes a little bit longer than usual to get a response. Many thanks.
We are delighted that Dr John Carey will be among the guests joining us to celebrate 25 years of SOFT UK. It's all taking place on 14th and 15th May 2016 at the Hilton Northampton. See you there!