How to protect the privacy of yourself and other members
Keep the SOFT UK password protected areas and forums safe, secure and friendly read more.....
SOFT UK is a charity that does not give medical advice.Never act on any information without discussing it with a doctor and we will make every effort to remove inappropriate posts.
* Do not not enter password protected areas if you are under 16 years
* Your password/user name are for your personal use only
* You can open a new email account to post or receive messages
* Never exchange personal details with people you do not know
* Do not feel under pressure to disclose personal information
* Consider your own emotional well-being before supporting others
* To be linked to members or share concerns, use the contact box
Instructions on how to unsubscribe will appear at the end of digests.
Thank you and we hope you find our website helpful,
Jenny Robbins SOFT UK Webmaster and Moderator