SOFT UK Code of Conduct and Policies
What is allowed and what is not allowed in the SOFT UK Member's Forum, read more....
* Respect other views and cultural, social and religious backgrounds.
* Ensure the privacy of members and maintain confidentiality.
* Exchange information in a mature and responsible manner.
* Never refer to health professionals by name.
* Do not discuss private information.
* Do not reveal your password or allow 3rd party access to the forum.
* Do not reveal 3rd party names or contact details.
* Do not use language others might find hurtful or offensive
SOFT UK prefers to advise users of inappropriate behaviour, but if you contravene the Code of Conduct or these Policies we may withdraw the privilege of using the password protected areas without prior notice. Flagrant and repeated violations of the SOFT UK Code of Conduct will result in an immediate ban. Our failure to enforce this policy shall not be construed as a waiver of our right to do so at any time.